NEWS ABOUT LFA Build 180504
1. This is a very BIG system (2020MB). All packages the ordinary Linux user can wish for are pre-installed. Study the full packages list.
2. Kernel 4.15.0-19-exton is used.
3. I have installed Nvidia’s latest proprietary graphics driver 390.48.
4. The Desktop environment is LXDE – Designed to be user friendly and slim, while keeping the resource usage low.
5. The main Web Browser is Google Chrome. So you can watch Netflix!
6. I have included Refracta tools (Refracta Snapshot) to make it possible for you to create your own installable Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Live DVD once you have installed LFA to hard drive. This is done in the easiest possible way!
7. Use TeamViewer (pre-installed) to control your Windows computers from LFA. Or control LFA from your Windows computers.
Use TeamViewer (pre-installed) to control your Windows computers from LFA. Or control LFA from your Windows computers.
Screenshot 1 – LFA “running” Windows 10
Screenshot 2 – Windows 10 “running” LFA
Screenshot 1 – LFA “running” Windows 10 with TeamViewer
Screenshot 2 – Windows 10 “running” LFA with TeamViewer
Screenshot 3 – LFA running in VMware
Screenshot 4 – LFA running in VirtualBox
Screenshot 5 – Refracta Installer and Grub/efi
Screenshot 6 – LFA running Samba to reach Windows computers
Screenshot 7 – LFA running Google Chrome and Netflix