Why Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS?
Ubuntu 18.04 is supported until April 2023. Ubuntu 19.10 is supported until July 2020 only.
NEWS ABOUT LFA Build 191111
1. This is a very BIG system (2120MB). All packages the ordinary Linux user can wish for are pre-installed. Study the full packages list.
2. Kernel 5.4.0-rc6-exton is used.
3. I have installed Nvidia’s latest proprietary graphics driver 440.31.
4. The Desktop environment is LXDE – Designed to be user friendly and slim, while keeping the resource usage low.
5. The main Web Browser is Google Chrome. So you can watch Netflix! Another advantage with Google Chrome is that you will get all your bookmarks if you log in with your Gmail account.
6. I have included Refracta tools (Refracta Snapshot) to make it possible for you to create your own installable Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS Live DVD once you have installed LFA to hard drive. This is done in the easiest possible way!
7. Use TeamViewer (pre-installed) to control your Windows computers from LFA. Or control LFA from your Windows computers.
Use TeamViewer (pre-installed) to control your Windows computers from LFA. Or control LFA from your Windows computers.
Screenshot 1 – LFA “running” Windows 10
Screenshot 2 – Windows 10 “running” LFA
How to use TeamViewer – A Complete Guide…
Screenshot 1 – LFA “running” Windows 10 with TeamViewer
Screenshot 2 – Windows 10 “running” LFA with TeamViewer
Screenshot 3 – LFA running Samba to reach Windows computers
Screenshot 4 – LFA running Google Chrome and Netflix
Screenshot 5 – TeamViewer setup in LFA
Screenshot 6 – Running Nvidia Settings
andex.exton.net – latest is AndEX Pie 9.0 (with GAPPS) and AndEX Oreo 8.1 (also with GAPPS)!
about my Pie, Oreo, Nougat, Marshmallow and Lollipop versions for Raspberry Pi 3/2 at
raspex.exton.se – latest is RaspAnd Pie 9.0 (without GAPPS) and RaspAnd Oreo 8.1 (with GAPPS)!