ABOUT my MX Linux 21.2.1 Remix 221228
MX Linux (based on Debian) is by far the most popular Linux system in the world according to DistroWatch.com. I tested MX Linux a few years ago and noticed immediately that one can change the MX system and create a new ISO with MX Snapshot. My first MX Linux Remix is from 191018. And my second remix was ready 220524.
My changes of the original MX Linux 21.2.1 system
1. All packages have been upgraded to the latest version as of 221228. Study the full package LIST.
2. The original kernel 5.10 is replaced by “my” kernel 6.1.0-amd64-exton.
3. I’ve added the LXQt Desktop. It’s in version 1.1.0 released on November 6, 2021. I have installed LXQt 1.1.0 from source. (Took me a few hours). NOTE: I have (of course) also kept the original Xfce 4.16 Desktop.
4. You can run my MX Linux remix in full screen in VirtualBox, since VirtualBox Guest Additions are installed. Watch this screenshot.
5. Some cosmetic changes. I.e. nice wallpapers. I have kept the wallpapers from version 220524.
1. root’s Desktop in LXQt 1.1.0
2. live’s Desktop in LXQt
3. live’s Desktop in Xfce4
4. Showing WiFi connections
5. Running in full screen in VirtualBox
andex.exton.net – latest is AndEX 11 (with GAPPS), AndEX 10 (with GAPPS) and AndEX Pie 9.0 (also with GAPPS)!
about my Android 12, 11, 10, Pie, Oreo, Nougat, Marshmallow and Lollipop versions for Raspberry Pi 4 and 3/2 at
raspex.exton.se – latest is RaspAnd 12 (without GAPPS), RaspAnd 11 (with GAPPS) and RaspAnd Oreo 8.1 (also with GAPPS)!