I’ve made a remix of Kali Linux 2020.4 Live.
ABOUT the Kali Linux Distribution
Kali Linux is an open source project that is maintained and funded by Offensive Security, a provider of world-class information security training and penetration testing services. In addition to Kali Linux, Offensive Security also maintains the Exploit Database and the free online course, Metasploit Unleashed.
MY SMALL CHANGES of the original Kali Live ISO 2020.4
1. I have replaced the original kernel with kernel 5.9.10-exton. Kernel 5.9.10 is the latest stable kernel available from Kernel.org.
2. I have installed VirtualBox Guest Additions so that you can run Kali live in full screen in VirtualBox. Watch this screenshot.
3. I have installed Nvidia’s Proprietary Graphics driver 455.45.01 so that you can use it while running Kali live (from a DVD or a USB stick). Watch this screenshot.
4. I have installed Refracta Installer. Use it to install Kali to hard drive while running Kali live. Watch this screenshot.
5. You can run Kali super fast live from RAM. Watch this screenshot.
6. I have installed Refracta Snapshot. Use it to create your very own live installable Kali system. I mean change everything to your liking and create a new ISO. Very simple. A ten year old child can do it. Watch this screenshot.
Study all installed packages in my Kali remaster…
WHY did I do it?
Answer: Just for the fun of it.
andex.exton.net – latest is AndEX 10 (with GAPPS) and AndEX Pie 9.0 (also with GAPPS)!
about my Android 11, 10, Pie, Oreo, Nougat, Marshmallow and Lollipop versions for Raspberry Pi 3/2 at
raspex.exton.se – latest is RaspAnd 11 (without GAPPS) and RaspAnd Oreo 8.1 (with GAPPS)!